Ever since I started blogging back in February 2013, things have changed, I have changed and I have also learned a lot. I don't know where I would be or what I would be doing or who I would have become if I didn't start blogging. I've grown such a passion for this hobby even though it can be difficult at times.
Here is a list of the top nine things I have learned through blogging.
1. Take initiative
2. Network and talk to individuals with same interests as yours
3. Staying committed to one thing can be tough, but it will be worth it
4. Time and effort is required for anything you do in life in order to be successful
5. Remember why you started
6. Self motivation is crucial
7. "Comparison is the thief of all joy"
8. Numbers do not always matter
9. Quality over quantity